As one-third of the Carbon Valley, the town of Frederick was initially named McKissick after the man who initially owned the coal mine. This town started as a booming point for coal miners, providing everything that families needed in the early 1900s. Today, Frederick stands one of the most popular places to live in the country. In 2014, the slogan was updated as “Built on What Matters” to set the tone for the town’s direction and goals heading into the future.
Concrete Repair and Leveling Services in Frederick
While the tagline is meant to inspire positivity and an increased interest in moving to this quiet town, irony does exist, as many of the homes in Frederick have dealt with concrete settlement issues. Oftentimes, structural issues arise when footings and foundations are placed on improperly conditioned and compacted soils, creating a faulty load bearing system that may only get worse with age. Even if your business or home concrete is not an immediate issue, the aesthetics of your building can take a hit, which may greatly impact your property values. Raised slabs can also create a maze of cracks, creating additional hazards for occupants.
Liftech’s Concrete Lifting Experts Can Help!
Our concrete contractors have the tools and expertise needed to provide effective, cost-efficient results for your home or business. Unlike traditional mudjacking, our patented polyurethane blend consists of a very lightweight composition that is made to last. With the most advanced technology and concrete leveling services, Liftech is ready to restore your Frederick home or business back to its prime!
The Benefits of Our Concrete Repairs
Our concrete leveling solution is the most advanced option for stabilizing soils and repairing settling slabs. When you work with Liftech, you can breathe easy knowing that our products are:
- Made to last. Our blend cures as a solid structure that is both rigid and durable. No other product is strong enough to match our Liftech formula.
- Fast-acting. Unlike other foundation repair services, or polyurethane concrete leveling works in minutes. Once we’re done, you’re free to use your concrete!
- Low impact. The miniature holes we utilize to inject our blend leaves nearly no evidence, creating an approach that is far less invasive than other foundation repair measures.
- Eco-friendly. Our solution is as safe as it is effective, protecting your concrete structures from water, bugs, chemicals, solvents, and more.
- Lightweight. Again, each cubic foot of our polyurethane solution weighs about two pounds, which is a big difference when compared to a no-air mix concrete, which averages around 150 pounds per cubic foot (pcf).
- Effective. The beauty of our product is its ability to infiltrate and stabilize loose soils, creating an effective erosion prevention solution for your property.
When it’s all added up, it should be easy to see why Liftech is the perfect solution for your concrete issues in Frederick. With extensive training and the best technology, we’re confident that our concrete repairs can greatly benefit your structure. Contact us today to learn more or fill out the form below to get started!